MoGi Group (TransPerfect Gaming Division) is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services.
Our cybersecurity team’s unique blend of technical expertise and creative thinking drive them to constantly push the boundaries of excellence for our clients and partners across the games industry – combining their prowess in creating bulletproof security solutions and reliable applications/software that really withstands the test of time.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic addition to the team to help work on exciting cybersecurity and development projects for the video games industry. The ideal candidate will work with cross-functional teams in order to develop critical products and services for our clients and offer excellent technical support to our teams. If you’re an enthusiastic, motivated, and lateral thinker, our team is waiting to meet you!
- Reverse engineering of binaries for network proxying purposes
- Bootstrap proxy setup to support interception of custom network protocols and packet crafting
- Penetration testing for a broad range of applications (mobile, client, web, console)
- In-depth reporting of discovered vulnerabilities (PoC, resolution, technical and non-technical description of vulnerability)
- Risk assessment of discovered vulnerabilities (impact, probability)
- Collaborating with other team members during penetration testing (interaction is key during pair hacking)
- Actively seeking and working on feedback from clients and partners
- Performing security operations, communicating and assisting from a remote location
Ideal candidates will have:
- A technical or university level qualification, preferably in Computer Science. Equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (especially in the English language)
- Experience in tools like Burpsuite, IDA, GDB, ApkTool, etc.
- A strong knowledge of:
- Application security (mobile, client, web)
- Triage, vulnerability assessment, and responsible disclosure/reporting
- Penetration testing lifecycle (reconnaissance, penetration, reporting)
- Reverse engineering & decompilation
- Serialization mechanics used within network protocols
- Binary, hexadecimal, and ASCII notations
- A working knowledge in:
- Cryptographic algorithms (encryption, hashing)
- API architectures and mechanisms
- Back-end architectures and common vendor libraries
- Obfuscation techniques
- Anti-cheat wrappers (BattlEye, EAC, etc.)
- Python development
- Linux, Unix, Windows systems
- A basic knowledge of:
- TCP/UDP network protocol
- Experience in malware analysis, forensics, Unreal Engine and Unity development a plus
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- Valuable and transferable work experience in the games industry
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities