Localization Software Developer
MoGi Group is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services. Our successful community management and player support departments support countless exciting games and titles worldwide, helping developers to manage their communities in multiple languages, while our localization department helps bring games of all genres to the world in over 44 languages.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic addition to the team who can help design and maintain software, in-house hardware, and network systems. The ideal candidate will work with cross-functional teams in order to develop critical products for our clients and offer excellent technical support to our teams. If you’re an enthusiastic, motivated, and lateral thinker, our team is waiting to meet you!
- Developing and implementing new software programs
- Learning localization processes and tools
- Producing user-friendly, flexible tools to empower staff with the ability to import files and process their text content in a way that gives specific results
- Creative solutions (mainly for Excel – executable macros, add-ins, etc.)
- Maintaining and improving the performance of existing software
- Communicating clearly and regularly with management and technical support staff
- Designing and updating our software database
- Testing and maintaining software products to ensure optimal functionality
- Recommending improvements to existing software suites as required
Ideal candidates will have:
- A university-level education in Computer Science (preferably). May be substituted by an equivalent combination of education and workplace experience.
- Experience in web and software development
- An excellent eye for detail and the ability to be flexible and accept changes in priority as necessary
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office formats, including VBA for Office, Google Docs and affiliated products
- Advanced knowledge of RegEx
- The ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- A competitive salary
- Valuable and transferable work experience in the games industry
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities