Junior HR/VM Coordinator
MoGi Group (TransPerfect Gaming Division) is an award-winning multilingual video game services provider specializing in localization, player support, community management, ethical penetration testing, gaming and admin tool development, and much more. We work with a large number of gaming developers and publishers across the globe, helping them to introduce their games to newer markets and wider audiences worldwide.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic coordinator to join our growing global human resources and vendor management team; a talented candidate with an interest in the recruitment process, comfortable and proficient with a variety of administrative duties to support the successful operation of HR and VM activities. The ideal candidate will liaise with department managers and project stakeholders on a regular basis. Since we are a team of creative and motivated professionals, we are looking for the added value of someone who will show strong initiative in their duties, identifying and documenting opportunities to improve processes and technologies.
- Supporting the HR & VM department in the administration of the complete application management process.
- Being actively involved in recruitment by posting ads and managing the selection process.
- Reviewing resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Arranging & conducting interviews and assessments.
- Communicating with candidates (responding to applicants, updating their application status, sending invitations to interviews and assessments, rejecting unsuitable candidates).
- Lifecycle Administration – Providing administrative support and assistance with recruiting, on-boarding of employees and vendors, paperwork, and staff care.
- Supporting vendor activities throughout projects.
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Business Administration or Human Resources.
- Previous relevant experience working in a fast-paced environment in Human Resources.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills. Organizational and multi-tasking skills are critical.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Desire to work in a team with a results-driven approach.
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills in a multicultural environment within the games industry.
- A competitive salary.
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities.