Content & Digital Marketing Specialist
So, you love writing, helping build global brands, and have a strong background in creating engaging campaigns that resonate with audiences on a personal level, but your true passion lies in video games. What if you could combine your hobby with your professional expertise?
MoGi Group (TransPerfect Gaming Division) is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, game writing, and community management services. Our marketing and communications department maintains every facet of our public outreach and marketing efforts, from campaigns, events, and engagement to social media and content creation for both print and digital spaces.
We are looking for a talented new native English speaking digital content and social media specialist to dive right into our campaigns and marketing activities. Team members must be flexible, eager problem solvers, always ready to step up to new and interesting challenges in a fast-paced environment.
- Researching and identifying relevant content topics as assigned and on initiative
- Creating valuable and informative content for multiple mediums
- Editing and proofreading content for countless exciting gaming industry projects
- Planning and curating engaging social content and digital campaigns
- Monitoring online campaigns and providing actionable feedback
- Coordinating publishing and creative and marketing assets
- Contributing to the company’s marketing strategy and content plan
- Producing regular reports detailing relevant statistics and performance indicators
- Contributing to site maintenance and content updates
- Optimizing articles and content for partner websites
Ideal candidates will have:
- A degree or qualification in marketing, journalism, communications, copywriting or similar relevant field
- Two to three years’ experience in copywriting, digital marketing, or social media management
- A native level of English
- Strong PR and community management/social media experience is a plus
- Experience with photo and video editing and creative software is a plus
- Good communication skills
- An eagerness to learn, with a positive attitude and attention to detail
- Strong computer and desktop publishing skills
- A working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords, and PPC digital strategy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- A working knowledge of WordPress or similar CMS
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, decision-making abilities, and lateral thinking capacity to readily offer clients innovative solutions
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- The chance to work closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- On-going training and professional self-improvement opportunities
Please include with your CV some portfolio samples (link, Word doc, or PDF) that represent the range of your skills. Portfolios should include some examples of your work in blog or article content, social media copy, or general ad copy. Please be sure that these samples have been cleared for release by their respective copyright owners if they have been created for a third-party brand or publication. Examples that show diverse a range are a plus. Generally, 3 to 6 pieces are a good sample.