MoGi Group (TransPerfect Gaming Division) is an award-winning multilingual video games services company dedicated to world-class translation, localization, player support, games testing, cybersecurity, tool development, art design, and community management services. Our successful community management and player support departments support countless exciting games and titles worldwide, helping developers to manage their communities in multiple languages, while our localization department helps bring games of all genres to the world in over 44 languages.
Are you looking to work on building and raising online communities? Does your true passion lie in video games and online gaming? What if you could combine your hobby with your professional expertise?
Our Community Management department supports over 650 game developers across the globe. We’re currently looking for an enthusiastic and diligent Community Manager to help us with many exciting new projects in the games industry.
- Directly support and proactively engage with users on different online platforms matching each brand´s tone
- Set clear, measurable objectives including brand strength, brand awareness, reputation, conversion metrics, audience growth, audience engagement, ROI
- Leveraging data to identify trends, provide actionable insights, and improve the support experiences
- Create compelling social media content for multiple brands to reach and effectively engage target stakeholders
- Create social media editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Conduct stakeholder research to develop a stakeholder engagement strategy
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Media, Journalism, English or related field
- A minimum of two years of experience in a related field
- A native level of English with excellent oral and written skills (fluent speakers of German, Italian, and Spanish also required)
- Experience managing communities on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- A familiarity with social media reporting, tools and analytics platforms
- Keen to work in a fast-paced, international environment
- Passion for building communities and helping to improve the user experience
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, decision-making abilities, and lateral thinking capacity to readily offer clients innovative solutions
- A strong ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Passion for and knowledge of games
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities