MoGi Group is an award-winning multilingual video game services provider specializing in localization, player support, community management, ethical penetration testing, gaming and admin tool development, and much more. We work with a large number of gaming developers and publishers across the globe, helping them to introduce their games to newer markets and wider audiences worldwide.
MoGi Group is looking for a talented and experienced art director to guide and shape our art team! The art director will be responsible for establishing and communicating the artistic vision of projects to the art team. The art director is also responsible for managing the successful execution of projects while considering the production, design, and technical limitations inherent in the project. They have final approval over all project artwork and are responsible for creating approval processes.
- Setting product vision, maintaining high standards regarding aesthetic and technical aspects of art content
- Working with lead designer to establish a project’s vision and flow
- Supervising and support a team of artists with clear and consistent direction
- Managing the art team and ownership over its deliverables
- Fostering communication between art and other departments to execute the project’s vision
- Helping maintain milestone and art schedules with the production team
- Hiring necessary art staff, training, and career direction for the art team
- Demonstrating a high level of creativity and originality in treatment of episodic titles
- Managing the schedules of concepts, animation, environments, character modelling, character setup, UI, FX and choreography for the project at hand
- Generating, updating and maintaining project and department roadmaps
Ideal candidates will have:
- 6+ in game development and artistic leadership
- Possess a good knowledge of production life cycles and demands
- Demonstrated experience in teaching technical and traditional art processes and mentoring artists
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of art production experience (M.A. in Fine Arts preferred)
- Must have strong communication skills and a positive and professional attitude
- An opportunity to hone and improve your skills by applying them to a diverse variety of engaging gaming projects
- Competitive salary
- Working closely with a team of like-minded people in a fast-paced, multicultural environment
- Ongoing training and professional self-improvement opportunities
Please include your portfolio (link or PDF) with samples that represent the range of your skills. Please be sure that these samples have been cleared for release by their respective copyright owners. Generally, 12 to 15 pieces are a good sample.