At MoGi Group we can facilitate the entire voice-over recording process for your game, not only into all European languages, but Chinese, Japanese, and Korean too, giving your game a great head-start in the global games market.Get Started
You’ve just made your next big game. It looks amazing, the user interface and instructions are top notches, the playability will keep your players coming back time and time again, and you’ve even had it localized into a large variety of languages to make sure you make the biggest market impact possible when launch day comes. But still, there might be something you’re forgetting!
Sometimes to really give your game the advantage it deserves, you need to go the extra mile in catering to your international audiences. One of the best ways to do this is to provide them with a top-quality voice-over option recorded by a professional native speaking voice actor. Precise, grammatically correct voice-overs can be the difference between a good game and a great game, especially when it comes to international audiences who otherwise can have difficulty fully immersing themselves in the world of the game.
At MoGi Group we can facilitate the entire voice-over recording process for your game, not only into all European languages, but Chinese, Japanese, and Korean too, giving your game a great head-start in the global games market.
Not only that, we involve developers in every step of the recording process, right down to in-studio personal input and involvement as we record, guaranteeing your message gets across exactly as intended in each recorded language.
Our stable of voice-over talent includes actors, voice-artists, presenters, singers and sound-a-likes who can provide a range of development and post-production services including:
- Voice and sound effects
- Creating complete soundtracks for in-game movies, video and animations through mixing voice, FX and music
- Timing to picture to ensure everything matches
- Dubbing new languages onto existing assets in the source language
Studio.NEXT for Global Continuity
Our cloud-based recording and dubbing platform brings developers and voice talent closer than ever before – without either ever entering the studio! Designed to open borders for a global network of vibrant voice talent, our digital Studio.NEXT platform cuts down on significant overhead costs associated with the traditional in-studio recording model while allowing voice actors to record in studio quality from their own homes.
- Attend live recording sessions from the comfort of your own office and give to-the-second feedback on your script as its recorded
- Rythmo band system to reduce recording time and guarantee more accurate lip synching in every language
- Open the doors to a global network of native-speaking, culturally engaged video game voice-over talent
- Protect your IP with a secure browser-based platform that never distributes your content
- Automatic data collection to maintain a top-class talent pool
- Training programmes for developing budding voice talent worldwide
Anne Krueger, Wooga