Complex games with plots with multiple endings, countless non-player characters, and everything else that goes into creating a fully immersive game universe – this kind of localization require some special care and a deep passion for all things gaming. MoGi Group provides a fast and accurate localization service that complements the computer game development process, allowing you to share your vision with the world.
Our localization services help you bring your games and tell your stories to larger audiences globally, and our bespoke packages are designed to fit games of any scale, genre, or budget. Our processes have been developed to integrate with every part of the game development process and provide solutions for even the trickiest localization issues. How do we do it?
- We have experienced and dedicated translators and project managers who can handle very high volumes of text quickly, efficiently, and accurately
- All our localization experts are native speakers with a high awareness of language-specific expressions, vocabulary, style and form
- We do not only focus on linguistic aspects, but also on moral, social and historical issues that might play a role for your localized product, ensuring a thorough and holistic translation
A simultaneous release to all target markets is of the utmost importance when introducing a game internationally. Although difficult to pull off, this form of release is often preferred by games developers. A simultaneous launch requires that the game localization process happens in partnership with the source language development. We have dedicated resources on hand to complete urgent translations, update materials and function well with tight deadlines. Our specialized localization services include:
- Localization project management and planning
- User interface localization
- Localization of user manuals and print materials
- Game script translations
- Graphics localization
- Voice-over recording
- Game testing and QA support
- Localization of game marketing assets (website translations, banners etc.)
Kevin Zhang Phoenix One Games